OMICS International welcomes you to attend the 2nd International Conference on Green Energy & Expo during November 28- 30, 2016 at Atlanta, USA. We cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of renewable energy and environmental sciences.
Green Energy 2016 provides a platform for researchers/scientists to share and globalize their research work while the participants from industry can promote their products thus felicitating dissemination of knowledge. We anticipate more than 300 participants around the globe with thought provoking keynote lectures, oral and poster presentations. The attending delegates include Editorial Board Members of related OMICS group journals.
OMICS International organizes a conference series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 300+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members. This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from universities and institutes to interact with the world class scientists. The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering for the conference along with your colleagues.
- Renewable Energy Systems and Sources (RESS) and Industrial Applications
- Renewable Energy Systems and Sources (RESS)
- Energy Storage
- Energy Conservation and Architecture
- Energy and Environment
- Energy Network
- New Trends and Technologies for RESS
- Agricultural Sustainability
- Energy Solutions and Facts
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://greenenergy.conferenceseries.com/